Broken Mess Broken Mess

Really good work. Strangely enigmatic, and love the 8bit sound track. Hope to see more productions like this. Not a word said and yet I had a lot of thoughts spring from this short. Loved the music/line/animation sync. I really hope things like this keep creeping from the underground. It's the only thing that gives me hope for today's art generation.

Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

Really good animation, and voice work. I think that the overall laugh factor was kind of low. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I do want to see more though. I think you could have done a little more with the age progression scenes to really push the skit over the top. That's pretty much the point you lost me. Will keep an eye out. :P

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

The god's wrath bit was funny, and the intestin remains. The cussing was a little over the top for the subject matter, but eh... It's newgrounds. Short and sweet, some contributers get in over their head when they start trying to drag out episodes too long. It detracts from the overall punch of the skit if your alowd to much time to think it over. Loved it, Looking forward to more work.

PokeROm PokeROm

Great Parody

I really liked this video, Graphics were great, said what all Pokemon fans were thinking after the 1000000th battle when you weren't even looking at them. A+...
My only gripe is that it definitely could have been longer, i was just getting ready to rofl when it was over lol Great post recommended view!

J.

KolkeLight responds:

Thanks for the review, i'll try to make more longers animations :)