Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

It's a great game, but at the point you forced me to choose between paying repeatedly to continue to play or quitting you lost a player. Maybe if you relinquish some of the greed in your eyes I will return.

NOW, before I leave, I want to clarify. There is NOTHING wrong with trying to make money, but there is a point that you alienate your consumer. Essentially, you've blocked me from your game, and that's a big no-no. Great for mobile and social sites, not Newgrounds.
4 star flash vote, 0 star review.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

**One of the MUST PLAY games on Newgrounds**

Great addicting game-play, the game really doesn't fall short when it comes to keeping you ready for the grind trying to get the next upgrade. Loved the soundtrack and the metal guitar riffs were perfect for this game.

The addition of endless waves with additional dialogue after the final fight is great and kept me attached for awhile. After I finished the final mission challenge though I didn't feel very compelled to continue playing... after about wave 47 I called it quits.

*NOTE* For those who find the final battle too hard... Kill the axe guy first as he only throws one axe at a time. IF YOU KILL EITHER OF THE OTHER BOSSES FIRST HE WILL THROW LIKE CRAZY A LA THE ORIGINAL BOSS!!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Wow

This is the most entertaining white screen I have ever seen!!! I can't even get into chat, hence the 0 start rating. The old version worked great, but now it just shows me a blank white screen. I've updated flash and IE, I haven't tried fire fox yet as this is not my computer. It could be a compatability ssue with my IE, but you should have these bugs worked out soon I hope. Loved the old version, and I hope to be back on soon.

Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Cool

This game rely surprised me, you never see very many good stick games. This is definitely a recommended play.
My only real complaints are that it's short, and could use more depth or variety in the kills.
Loved the precision and slo-mo kills.
Keep it up, I can't wait to see what you do with it next!
__ _
. O o .
`,`,`,`
``

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

ok...

I liked this game, but I think you could use more variety in the towers and resources. Expand and the basic game play and release a sequal. I'll definitly play it.

Coma Coma

Wow

Totally amazing, Recommend for everyone. This Breaks the mold for what I've found on NG, Can't wait for the bigger and better project you release. Keep it up!

Gta: Doncaster - Part One Gta: Doncaster - Part One

two words debug, test

This thing get's zero stars from mainly due to the fact that I couldn't play it most of the time. Every time the car went off road the game would stop responding and I would have to click and wait for my browser to respond. This thing had some cool potential, but failed in the end do to what I perceive as a lack of dedication. Check out mitthar's list and try HARDER.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great submission

I recommend anyone who remembers galaxian and wishes there ship was more bad ass to play this thing. after a few upgrades you really feel the power of your ship. I agree with the others though next time give a bigger variety in the music.
A-

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Alright

Great song, gotta love dethKlok. The GUI is well done but you need way more options.
I.E. ESP pick ups have many great high quality pickups that I would use way before these other ones. More fret inlays and stickers, like the old celtic crosses. Perhaps the option to rotate your stickers. You could put in a small flash video showing a band playing the dethklok song using your created instrument.

Great idea, just work at it!

TREBL TREBL

umm

key sync is way off, makes game almost unplayable. need to work on timing, and sync.

bigdumbgames responds:

Yep - key synchronization was a big problem with this game. I made some improvements in TREBL 2, and I'm totally revamping the synch engine for TREBL 3, so expect a significantly better experience when TREBL 3 comes out!