All 3 art Reviews

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

Great action shot! Good work with the focus shift as well. Prorportional, and emotional characters. I like the contrasting colors of the center subject with the rest of the characters. Just with the inference of the color scheme you get that the character is the "hero". Great portrayal.

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

The lines are clean, the proportions are flawless. I love the detail in this work, there should continue to be many more posts like this one. Very emotionally expressive painting. Keep it up. I would even go so far as to hang this on my wall ;)

Violike Violike

Nice art

I think there is some good talent here, but The meaning if there is one at all could be many things from many people.
The Way I percieve it is that the girl is not happy, but merely driven to psychosis from the loss of everything she once had, left without a leg to stand on.
Perhaps, maybe she was very envious of someone represented by the green in the drawing, which led to her own self destruction (the severed leg)
Even yet!! There could just be absolutely no meaning whatsoever, and was just an expression of free will. The world may never know