Broken Mess Broken Mess

Really good work. Strangely enigmatic, and love the 8bit sound track. Hope to see more productions like this. Not a word said and yet I had a lot of thoughts spring from this short. Loved the music/line/animation sync. I really hope things like this keep creeping from the underground. It's the only thing that gives me hope for today's art generation.

Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

Really good animation, and voice work. I think that the overall laugh factor was kind of low. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I do want to see more though. I think you could have done a little more with the age progression scenes to really push the skit over the top. That's pretty much the point you lost me. Will keep an eye out. :P

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

The god's wrath bit was funny, and the intestin remains. The cussing was a little over the top for the subject matter, but eh... It's newgrounds. Short and sweet, some contributers get in over their head when they start trying to drag out episodes too long. It detracts from the overall punch of the skit if your alowd to much time to think it over. Loved it, Looking forward to more work.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

It's a great game, but at the point you forced me to choose between paying repeatedly to continue to play or quitting you lost a player. Maybe if you relinquish some of the greed in your eyes I will return.

NOW, before I leave, I want to clarify. There is NOTHING wrong with trying to make money, but there is a point that you alienate your consumer. Essentially, you've blocked me from your game, and that's a big no-no. Great for mobile and social sites, not Newgrounds.
4 star flash vote, 0 star review.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

**One of the MUST PLAY games on Newgrounds**

Great addicting game-play, the game really doesn't fall short when it comes to keeping you ready for the grind trying to get the next upgrade. Loved the soundtrack and the metal guitar riffs were perfect for this game.

The addition of endless waves with additional dialogue after the final fight is great and kept me attached for awhile. After I finished the final mission challenge though I didn't feel very compelled to continue playing... after about wave 47 I called it quits.

*NOTE* For those who find the final battle too hard... Kill the axe guy first as he only throws one axe at a time. IF YOU KILL EITHER OF THE OTHER BOSSES FIRST HE WILL THROW LIKE CRAZY A LA THE ORIGINAL BOSS!!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Wow

This is the most entertaining white screen I have ever seen!!! I can't even get into chat, hence the 0 start rating. The old version worked great, but now it just shows me a blank white screen. I've updated flash and IE, I haven't tried fire fox yet as this is not my computer. It could be a compatability ssue with my IE, but you should have these bugs worked out soon I hope. Loved the old version, and I hope to be back on soon.

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

Great action shot! Good work with the focus shift as well. Prorportional, and emotional characters. I like the contrasting colors of the center subject with the rest of the characters. Just with the inference of the color scheme you get that the character is the "hero". Great portrayal.

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

The lines are clean, the proportions are flawless. I love the detail in this work, there should continue to be many more posts like this one. Very emotionally expressive painting. Keep it up. I would even go so far as to hang this on my wall ;)

Violike Violike

Nice art

I think there is some good talent here, but The meaning if there is one at all could be many things from many people.
The Way I percieve it is that the girl is not happy, but merely driven to psychosis from the loss of everything she once had, left without a leg to stand on.
Perhaps, maybe she was very envious of someone represented by the green in the drawing, which led to her own self destruction (the severed leg)
Even yet!! There could just be absolutely no meaning whatsoever, and was just an expression of free will. The world may never know